Pre-Operative Instructions (Before Surgery)
- Kindly be punctual and report on advised time for your surgery.
- Kindly bring only one attendant with you.
- Continue taking your regular medicines for Heart diseases / BP / Diabetes / Peptic Ulcer etc. before after the surgery.
- Take head bath one day before/on the day of surgery.
- Wash your face with soap and water 2-3 times, the day before surgery.
- Avoid any makeup, face cosmetics, perfume or deodorant on the day of surgery.
- On the day of surgery, report with your previous medical records, investigation reports and medical file of our centre
- Start the prescribed Eye Drop, as advised at the time of surgery booking, in the eye(s) to be operated.
- In case of any assistance/clarification, please call our IPD Counsellor on +91-7291991102
- Kindly carry all your investigation reports for the investigations advised to you during surgery booking.